A simple protein pudding can make your day when you want to indulge your sweet tooth. Here is a fast and easy way to make one.
– 200g of gelatine (strawberry)
– 2 scoops of strawberry whey protein
– 100 ml of water
– Suggestion: combine your favourite whey and gelatine flavours
– Mix all ingredients in blender until you get a consistent and creamy mixture.
– Pour the mixture into a dessert cup and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
– Decorate with your favourite fresh fruit before serving.
– Energy: 228 kcal
– Protein: 44 g
– Carbs: 4 g
– Fats: 4 g